Business podcasts, media, specific industry shows and more
Just let me know if you have a podcast which you think I could contribute to as a guest.
I’m always up for appearing as they are such great opportunities to share ideas and learn from you and your audience too.
I have appeared on talk shows, media shows, psychology shows, podcast shows and even on a math teachers show!
If your show is about communicating with people in some way, even vaguely, then let’s do it.
A few shows I have appeared on
- That’s Aloud – Life story and your “future” story
- MinddogTV – What’s wrong with modern media
- Podcast Interview Mastery WITH TIBOR NAGY : Interview techniques
- Real Talk with Zenned Math – Building rapport in the classroom
- Ancast – On getting into journalism as a career
- Invest in Yourself – What I’ve learnt from Can I Make a Hit Podcast
- Wise Cracking with Winter – general chat
- Can I Make a Hit Podcast (Twitter/Instagram @hitpodcas2020)
A journalistic investigation into whether it is possible still
- How not to get old and boring (currently under production)
- FullFlap.TV – YouTube show
- 6 Minute Business Breakfast – A 6 minute business motivation show
- The Public Relations Podcast – Public relations ideas